I. VALUE OF AN ORDER INCLUDES:
- Cost of goods
- Service fee
- Chinese domestic shipping fee (if have)
- International shipping fee from China to Manila, Philippines
- Philippines domestic shipping fee ( if customer want door to door)
- Other fees (If have): tallying fee, wooden package fee,…
1. COST OF GOODS
Cost of goods is is the price of the product listed on the web (exclude products in cancelation status).
Cost of goods = Unit price * Quantity
2. SERVICE FEE
Service fee is the transaction service fee that customers pay King Cargo to make transaction with suppliers and place orders according to customers’ requirement.
|FROM (PHP)||TO (PHP)||SERVICE FEE|
The minimum of service fee is P100.
Service fee will be displayed right after a successful deposit is made, calculated according to the corresponding level as above table.
* NOTE: FOR CUSTOMERS WHO USE PAY ON BEHALF SERVICE ONLY (KING CARGO WILL HELP CUSTOMERS TO PAY FOR SUPPLIERS), KING CARGO WILL CHARGE 1.5% OF ORDER VALUE.
3. CHINESE DOMESTIC SHIPPING FEE ( IF HAVE)
Chinese domestic shipping fee is the fee paid to domestic courier in order to transport the customer’s goods from suppliers’ warehouse to King Cargo warehouse in China. King Cargo is only intermediary to collect from customers to pay domestic courier .
4. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE CHINA – MANILA, PHILIPPINES
International shipping fee is the shipping fee from China to King Cargo’s warehouse in Manila, Philippine. See details below:
- By sea:
|SHIPPING FEE CHINA TO PHILIPPINES BY SEA|
|From (Cbm)||To (Cbm)||Normal goods||Sensitive goods 1||Sensitive goods 2|
Note : Under 0.2 CBM is rounded up to 0.2CBM
The formula to measure your cargo volume in CBM (m³): Length(m) x Width(m) x Height(m) = CBM
- By air:
|SHIPPING FEE CHINA TO PHILIPPINES BY AIR|
|From (Kg)||To (Kg)||Normal goods||Sensitive goods 1||Sensitive goods 2|
Under 1kg is rounded up to 1kg
For air freight,
There 2 conceptions of weight: Actual weight and Converted weight:
The formula to measure your cargo converted weight: ((Length(cm) x Width(cm) x Height(cm)) / 6000 = kg
We will charge per kilogram for whichever is greater
Product type 2: Machine, cosmetic, candy,…
Product type 3: Replica products, batteries, powder,…
5. PHILIPPINES DOMESTIC SHIPPING FEE (If customer want door to door)
Philippines domestic shipping fee is the fee paid to Philippines courier in order to transport the order from King Cargo warehouse in Manila to customer address if customer require door to door. King Cargo is only intermediary to collect from customer to pay courier.