INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING COMPLAINTS
- Steps to Create Complaint
Step 1. Complaints can be created in 3 screens:
Order List screen: Click the Complaint button in the “Action” Column to create a claim for a specific order
Order details screen: Click the complaint button at each product link to create a claim for a specific product link
Step 2. Popup display to add new customers
Enter the full information:
(1) Complaint title: Select the complaint title in the list of suggested titles (for example: Missing goods, Wrong model…)
(2) Related orders: Select the order to be complained about
(3) Related products: Select the product in the selected order to create a complaint
(4) Complaint content: Enter details of the content to be complained about
(5) Image: Download the photo related to the product to be claimed
Step 3. Click the button Submit complaint => Display the message “You have successfully submitted the complaint”
-Time to receive complaints from 3-5 days right after the customer receives the goods (3 days for small and odd orders; 5 days for multi-link orders, many products). Complaints made more than 5 days after receiving the goods will not be accepted.
– After the customer creates a complaint and customer care has received it, the customer can add more information on the same day. Customer service staff will not receive more information through the second day.
-The time to complete a complaint depends on the response of the shop / workshop, the fastest will be 3 days and may take a few weeks (in case of exchange).
-Customers please provide enough information and images for King cargo to effectively support complaints and achieve the highest success rate.
- Management of complaints
On the horizontal menu of the customer page, select Complaints
Display a complaint list including claim code information, Title, Order code, product code, Complaint content, Compensation value, Status, Update time
Each complaint has 2 actions: View details, Cancel. Only complaints with New status (not received customer service staff) can Cancel.
+ All Tab: Shows all complaints in status
+ New Create Tab: Display customer complaints that have just been created and not received by customer service staff
+ Tab Received: Displays complaints that have been received and handled by the customer care staff
+ Tab Waiting for completion: Shows complaints that have been processed, waiting for the accountant to confirm.
Completion Tab: Displays complaints that have been processed (refunded, exchanged. Depending on the handling direction of each complaint)
+ Refusal to handle tab: Complaints that customer service refuses to handle (due to improper, unreasonable complaints)
+ Closed Tab: Displays complaints Completed and no longer incurred
+ Cancel Tab: Display customer self-destruct complaints
Complaint search function
Support customers to search by criteria: Status, Complaint Code, Related Order, related product, Complaint title, Complaint creation time
Display information of customer-created complaints, customer-care staff receive, support customers to talk to complaints-handling staff.